Seven Roads Junction, PO Box 25, Kodaikanal 624 101, Tamil Nadu, India tel: (91) 4542 247 500 fax: (91) 4542 241 109 email: email@example.com
KIS Community Office
"Drawing from the past 100 years. Building the future."
The KIS Community Office (KISCO) vision & mission is to foster KIS growth by drawing from the School's rich history and past traditions as foundations that underpin future developments.
KISCO is the KIS gateway to its wide and varied audience of alumni, students, staff, parents, professional associations, corporate organisations, grant makers, foundations, amongst others.
KISCO aims to be an ideas-lab in further developing & fostering relationships with our key stakeholders, partners, and other collaborators
KISCO operates a gamut of services; annual giving, major gifts, alumni relations & alumni services, integrated marketing & communications, project development, scholarships, mentorship programs, merchandising, and professional services for staff, students and parents
The KIS Community Office oversees the following functions:
- Marketing / Public Relations - advertising, media relations, production and printing of all school publications
- KIS website
- KIS boutique
- Alumni relations - maintaining and nurturing connections with staff and student alumni, to ensure that they remain proactive stakeholders of the institution
- KIS Alumni online portal
- KIS Alumni event registration
- KIS Mentorship program
- Maintaining Alumni guesthouses
- Development & Projects
- KIS annual giving, major gifts, fund-raising
- KIS Archives